Sailing the Adriatic Sea Tour
Drift away on the gentle swells of the Adriatic Sea as history, culture and unparalleled natural beauty swirl
around you. Marbled walkways, faded mansions, fields of lavender, and Roman ruins weave together as you effortlessly sail
across the aquamarine seas connecting the islands of the Dalmatian coast on this week long journey. From Dubrovnik to Hvar
and from Split to the Maksara, this truly unique sail will give you a taste of the mystique that enshrouds the coastline of Croatia.
Indulge, enjoy, and disappear into the effortless aristocratic elegance that will inevitably capture your heart and your imagination.
- Sail through the Adriatic Sea, exploring the nuances and subtleties of islands cherished by aristocrats for centuries
- Wander between faded mansions and aquamarine seas as you stroll the shoreline of the Elaphiti Islands
- Follow marble roads out to fields of lavender on the ever-elegant island of Hvar
- Allow yourself to be swept away by the energy of Split's Riva promenade before disappearing into the ruins of Diocletian's Palace.
- Taste the subtle flavors of the Adriatic Sea, as you sample countless local olives, olive oil, seafood and grk
- Drift away into the Maksara Riviera, pausing only to slip into the gentle sea off a secluded pebble beach
- Wander beneath the orange roofs of Dubrovnik with ice cream in hand, as local melodies flood the moonlit cobblestone alleyways
TRIP AT A GLANCE
- Day 1 Arrive in Dubrovnik - Arrive in Croatia and board an intimate gulet sail in GruzHarbour
- Day 2 Dubrovnik to Mljet Island - Sail to the Elaphiti Islands for a day of exploration before arriving at Mljet Island
- Day 3 Mljet to Hvar - Sail to the historical town of Hvar
- Day 4 Hvar to Split - Sail to Split, stopping en route on the island of Brac for a swim
- Day 5 Split to Makarska - Sail along the Makarska Riviera
- Day 6 Makarskato Korcula - Sail to the birthplace of Marco Polo, exploring the history of the region
- Day 7 Korcula to Dubrovnik - Sail back to Dubrovnik
- Day 8 Travel Home - Board your international flight home from Zagreb's international airport
Dubrovnik, Elaphiti Islands, Mljet Island, Hvar Island, Brac Island, Split, Makarska Riviera, Korcula
PRICE ON REQUEST