Highlights of Germany Tour
A 7 day trip to Germany
From the colorful history of the Berlin wall to the old ports of Hamburg, fairy-tales of Bremen, Gothic cathedral of Cologne and beer gardens of Munich, Germany is a land with many gifts in its favor.
Try them all — from the historic to the cultural — on an unforgettable seven-day, highlights of Germany tour.
- Discover the history and culture of Germany's capital, Berlin
- See the dark side of Nazi Germany; tour underground bunkers, former Gestapo headquarters and Holocaust monuments in the nation's capital
- Visit the historic ports of Hamburg and see why the city is likened to Venice
- Take a scenic road trip to the historic towns of Bremen and Munster for a taste of culture, heritage and Germany's oldest wine cellar
- Explore the ancient Roman past and magnificent gothic cathedral of Cologne
- Taste the pizazz, history and — of course — the famous beer of Munich
TRIP AT A GLANCE
- Day 1 - Arrive in Berlin and get acquainted with the city on a walking tour of the capital's main sights
- Day 2 - Take on some of Berlin's darker sides with a modern history tour past eerie war monuments, former bunkers and the Berlin wall as well as UNESCO world heritage-listed museum island
- Day 3 - Check out the Venice of Germany, Hamburg, and allow its historic port, tales of pirates, electric vibe and spectacular town hall to amaze you.
- Day 4 - Take a scenic road trip through the historic towns of Bremen and Munster and listen to tales of the Hanseatic League, the Thirty Years War and the men in the hanging cages
- Day 5 - : Learn what remains of ancient Rome, see Germany's most famous gothic cathedral and indulge your senses at a chocolate factory, on a tour of Cologne
- Day 6 - Stroll the streets of Munich's old town while listening to historic tales and intriguing legends and stopping for a taste of the famous local beer
- Day 7 - Farewell Munich and fly back home
Munich, Hamburg, Berlin
HOTEL Category : 4 STAR
PRICE: INR 256641 Per Person
price subject to availability