Life is a Party.. Literally.
We create customised packages for the best and the most popular Music Festivals all over the world.
Get your accommodation, transfers and even the tickets to the events through us.
Ultra Music Festival and the Ultra Sailing Week-Europe
Split(Croatia) plays host to UMF-Europe., which is followed up with the Ultra Sailing Week in Croatia.
Click on the link below to know more.https://ultraeurope.com/
Tentative Daily Schedule
- What's Unique about the Ultra Sailing Week.
- What it's like to live on a sailing yacht for one week:
- You are always a hop, skip and a jump from the ocean
- Sail to a new destination everyday
- Ocean view 24/7 with access to food and drinks from the kitchen (stove and fridge on all yachts)
- Sun kissed limbs guaranteed when sitting on the deck
- Away from the madding crowds and frantic tourists
- Access beautiful natural bays for a lunch stop
- 09 – 11am - wake up and eat breakfast on the yacht (food that you bought from a supermarket).
- 10am – 12pm - time to leave the port and set sail.
- 12 – 02pm - lunch stop in a nice natural bay. The yacht will stay at anchor for 1-2 hours while you swim around, have lunch and relax.
- 02 – 04pm - sail towards the next port. Enjoy the sun and relax on the deck.
- 04 – 06pm - arrive at the port. If you arrive early you might stay in the port and be able to walk ashore. If you arrive late you might stay at anchor in the port. If so you will reach land with your dinghy.
- 06 – 08pm - dinner in a restaurant in the town or on the yacht.
- 08 – 11pm - drinks, socializing and parties on the yachts.
- 10pm – 12am - leave the yacht and head off to the party of the evening.
- 02 – 04am - bedtime.
On some days we will not go to a port, we will create a circle/tunnel raft where we tie all the yachts together creating a floating party in the middle of the sea!
DATES – 15th to the 17th of July 2016 at Split, Croatia.
There are many trance festivals in the world and yet, there is only one Ozora festival. A small Hungarian village, Ozora is host to one of the biggest trance and psychedelic music festival in the world. It's not only the home to constant psy, progressive and dark trance music but also conducts week-long artistic workshops, activities and exhibitions thereby making it as one of the biggest platform of cultural dissemination.
DATES – 1 to 7th August 2016 at Dadpuszta, Hungary
Electric Daisy Carnival
Arguably the largest electronic music festival in North America, Electric Daisy Carnival sees more than 300,000 attendees on an average. Add to that, some of the biggest names in the electronic music circuit - Afrojack, Kaskade, Tiesto, David Guetta and Steve Aoki, and you get a 2-day extravaganza, which usually takes place in June through August.
DATES - 14th of May and 15TH of May 2016 at New York(USA)
17th of June to the 19th of June 2016 at Las Vegas(USA)
9th of July 2016 at Milton Keynes(U.K.)
The name of the carnival pretty much lives up to its reputation, which takes place at Randall's Island Park in New York. Each year, EDM legends such as Pretty Lights, David Guetta and Laidback Luke along with upcoming new talents bring New Yorkers out in open, wild and how!
DATES – 2nd September to the 4th September 2016 at New York (USA)
Send your queries to email@example.com